eLearning Masterclass Objectives
Across twelve weeks, participants can complete the three modules that make up the eLearning Masterclass.
Students will gain a solid understanding of what’s involved to plan, write, design, build, deliver and report online learning experiences.
- Describe the end-to-end process to develop eLearning and create an online learning experience.
- List the different ways that learning and eLearning can be delivered
- Recognise the terms and acronyms used when talking about eLearning
- Determine the best way to design and deliver an online learning experience
- Assess the technical requirements of a project to determine the most appropriate tools and technology to build the learning
- Produce an analysis of a company investigating the benefit of moving their learning online (Module 1)
- Plan, write and design an eLearning implementation based on the analysis produced in Module 1 (Module 2)
- Build and implement an eLearning solution based on the work undertaken in Module 1 and Module 2 (Module 3)
Module 2 – Designing eLearning
This module is the second of three modules that make up the AITD eLearning Masterclass. There is an assumed level of knowledge such as understanding terms and words used when talking about eLearning.
In this module, Designing eLearning we explore the more hands on elements to do with writing, designing, structuring and storyboarding our learning experiences;
By the end of this module, students should be able to;
- Have a better understanding of how the design process fits in to the larger end-to-end development process
- Know how to conduct a thorough analysis of a learning solution to determine the best design and delivery methods
- Work within a larger project team and respond to project requirements accordingly
- Determine the best way to structure learning content
- Work with User Experience design to enhance the learning solution with the end user in mind
- Understand the visual design elements to ensure that eLearning meets accessibility requirements