eLearning Masterclass Objectives
Across twelve weeks, participants can complete the three modules that make up the eLearning Masterclass.
Students will gain a solid understanding of what’s involved to plan, write, design, build, deliver and report online learning experiences.
- Describe the end-to-end process to develop eLearning and create an online learning experience.
- List the different ways that learning and eLearning can be delivered
- Recognise the terms and acronyms used when talking about eLearning
- Determine the best way to design and deliver an online learning experience
- Assess the technical requirements of a project to determine the most appropriate tools and technology to build the learning
- Produce an analysis of a company investigating the benefit of moving their learning online (Module 1)
- Plan, write and design an eLearning implementation based on the analysis produced in Module 1 (Module 2)
- Build and implement an eLearning solution based on the work undertaken in Module 1 and Module 2 (Module 3)
Module 1 – eLearning: An In-depth Overview
Participants who want an overview of the online learning landscape so they can have more effective conversations with vendors, stakeholders, designers, developers and everyone in-between.
The objective of this course module is to introduce you to eLearning and the connected roles and responsibilities that play a part in the creation and delivery of online learning.
By the end of this module, students should be able to;
- Articulate the different types of eLearning
- Understand the terminology used when working with eLearning
- Recognise where eLearning fits in with a broader learning and organisation strategy
- Learn which roles and skills are required to write, design, build and deliver eLearning
- Know what learning methodologies and frameworks are
- Understand what goes in to designing and writing
- Explain the common tools and technologies used in eLearning
- Develop an eLearning strategy to support a business function or project