AITD eLearning Objectives
Across fifteen weeks, participants can complete the three courses that make up the suite of AITD eLearning courses.
Students will gain a solid understanding of what’s involved to plan, write, design, build, deliver and report online learning experiences.
- Describe the end-to-end process to develop eLearning and create an online learning experience.
- List the different ways that learning and eLearning can be delivered
- Recognise the terms and acronyms used when talking about eLearning
- Determine the best way to design and deliver an online learning experience
- Assess the technical requirements of a project to determine the most appropriate tools and technology to build the learning
- Produce an analysis of a company investigating the benefit of moving their learning online (AITD eLearning: Foundations)
- Plan, write and design an eLearning implementation based on the analysis produced in Module 1 (AITD eLearning Planning and Design)
- Build and implement an eLearning solution based on the work undertaken in Module 1 and Module 2 (AITD eLearning Production & Delivery)
AITD eLearning: Foundations
Participants who want an overview of the online learning landscape so they can have more effective conversations with vendors, stakeholders, designers, developers and everyone in-between.
The objective of the AITD eLearning Foundations course (the course you are on now!) is to introduce you to eLearning and the connected roles and responsibilities that play a part in the creation and delivery of online learning.
By the end of this course, students will be able to;
- Articulate the different types of eLearning
- Understand the terminology used when working with eLearning
- Recognise where eLearning fits in with a broader learning and organisation strategy
- Learn which roles and skills are required to write, design, build and deliver eLearning
- Know what learning methodologies and frameworks are
- Understand how to design and write for eLearning solutions
- Explain the common tools and technologies used in eLearning
- Develop an eLearning strategy to support a business function or project