Direct link to this page for future reference
Recording #1 – 9th September – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/p0gmget3vyzh
- Welcome to the Masterclass!
Recording #2 – 23rd September – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/pmq0l6zts510/
Recording #3 – 7th October – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/p4gj5w565d5a/
- https://www.thinkific.com/pricing/ (thinkific platform)
- Needs Analysis
- User Experience (UX)
- C.R.A.P. Design Principles
- Color Combinations Cheat Sheet
- Trello Board for eLearning Essentials
Recording #4 – 21st October – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/prtiqlug303v/
- Went through a conference talk about video design (link to conference https://www.idesignx.net.au)
- Link to summary of pointers – https://learningplan.com.au/idesignx-video-design-skills/
Recording #5 – 4th November – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/p5w03fqyv2w6/
Demonstrations of Moodle, H5P.ORG, PowerPoint (Animated GIF), Adobe Captivate SCORM, App-eLearn SCORM
- Moodle Cloud (Learning Plan platform. Will make you admin once you’ve signed up)
- H5P.ORG (free signup with limited content features)
- App-eLearn (eLearning Authoring. Ask for a login)
- Thinkific (Learning Platform)
- Our guest was James Carrick, a TAFE teacher, who has gone from technical “zero-to-hero” in 6 months, and uses Microsoft Teams extensively for learning management.
Captivate & Storyline back-to-back. In this webinar recording we show the development of a basic module in both Storyline and Captivate.