Producing and Delivering eLearning
Let’s get straight into it.
So many tools and technologies involved in building and delivering our learning solutions. In some cases we will be in situations where we have a limited number of tools at our disposal, and that’s ok. We can still draw inspiration from the many ways that tools are used.
Let’s break down the main areas where we will use our tools;
- Collaboration and communication
- Designing eLearning
- Building our content
- Authoring our eLearning modules
- Delivering our learning
We’ll be focusing on the building, authoring and delivering of eLearning and also explore a bit more of the “behind the scenes” technology.
By knowing what goes on “under the bonnet” allows us to communicate clearly to our support network when we are trying to troubleshoot.
This list is always interesting to explore. Every year it comes out we are reminded of the vast landscape that these tools and technology make up.
A lot of these tools refer to people’s favourite ways to learn, as well as tools to create learning solutions.
These Top Tools lists now constitute an important and interesting longitudinal study not just into the popularity of tools for learning but into learning behaviour itself.
We’ve included Welcome videos to help settle you in to the learning journey ahead. Watch the videos in order, or pick and choose, it’s up to you.
You may be continuing on from the AITD eLearning: Foundations course or the AITD eLearning: Planning & Design course, or starting fresh and welcoming you for the first time on the AITD eLearning: Production & Delivery course.
It will really help if you watched all of the videos to set your expectations and answer any questions you might have.
A tour of the Curatr platform is at the bottom of the page, the last video
The videos have a volume control near the cog in the bottom right and can be watched in full screen using the full screen button next to the cog.
1) In this video John talks through the tools he uses to create the videos.
(2 min 16 sec)
2) Quick summary of the other videos.
3) A look at the eLearning Production & Delivery course.
(4 min 28 secs)
4) Meet John, your tour guide.
5) How John got involved in facilitating the eLearning Masterclass.
6) A history of this course.
(1 min 26 secs)
7) John loves facilitating this course!
8) Where the learning content comes from.
(1 min 53 sec)
9) A tour of Curatr this video uses Module 1 as an example but applies to the overall Curatr experience regardless of the level.
We don’t have gates in this course.
(4 min 23 sec)