Participants who want an overview of the online learning landscape so they can have more effective conversations with vendors, stakeholders, designers, developers and everyone in-between.
The objective of this course module is to introduce you to eLearning and the connected roles and responsibilities that play a part in the creation and delivery of online learning.
By the end of this module, students should be able to;
- Articulate the different types of eLearning
- Understand the terminology used when working with eLearning
- Recognise where eLearning fits in with a broader learning and organisation strategy
- Learn which roles and skills are required to write, design, build and deliver eLearning
- Know what learning methodologies and frameworks are
- Understand what goes in to designing and writing
- Explain the common tools and technologies used in eLearning
- Develop an eLearning strategy to support a business function or project