All class recordings will appear here the following day after the class.
Recording #1 – 13th October – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/ph7qibiiuzh5/
- Thanks to Marcus Rummler for joining us. You can find his website here – https://retsagroup.com.au
Recording #2 – 20th October – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/pexgf8i5rz6u/
- No Guest
- Me (John Stericker) talking through a presentation I gave at a conference earlier this year – https://www.idesignx.net.au/agenda/
- About Video design, production, tips & tricks
- I go through some real examples from the past 15 years and talk about the thinking behind the production of the videos
- Summary of tips from the talk – https://learningplan.com.au/idesignx-video-design-skills/
- Chatbots – sample chatbot – https://my.artibot.ai/elearning (possible uses include intranets, new employee inductions etc)
- H5P Could also be used for branching (like chatbots) – h5p.org/branching-scenario
Recording #3 – 27th October – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/p332x6xyj9oq/
- Our guest was James Carrick, a TAFE teacher, who has gone from technical “zero-to-hero” in 6 months, and uses Microsoft Teams extensively for learning management.
- I’ve also included the DoD Fact Sheet for getting started with VERA, the MS Office virtual desktop that you all have access to;
Recording #4 – 3rd November – https://learningplan.adobeconnect.com/pu6kb9n773ro/
- No guest
- Live practical demonstration of creating a course in Moodle, creating H5P.org content and creating a course in the App-eLearn authoring tool, and integrating all into Moodle.
- Live practical demonstration of creating a software demo using MS PowerPoint and uploading to Google Classroom and Moodle.
- Learning Plan Moodle Cloud platform (free sign up)
- App-eLearn (ask for access)
- H5P.org (free sign up and use of limited content activities)