Course Objectives – Production & Delivery of eLearning
This course is the third of three courses that make up the AITD eLearning suite of courses.
There is an assumed level of knowledge such as understanding the terms used when talking about the designing of learning.
Experience within a training or learning environment is recommended but not crucial in finishing the course,
In this course, eLearning: Production & Delivery, we explore the tools, platforms and technology that allow us to implement and deliver our learning experiences.
By the end of this course, students should;
- Have a better understanding of the tools and technologies that can be used to develop different types of learning experiences
- Ask the right questions to decide the most appropriate tool or technology to use when developing and delivering learning solutions
- Work directly with content creation tools to create different types of content for learning solutions
- Understand how eLearning Authoring tools work and how they fit into the development lifecycle
- Have experience with a learning platform to deliver an eLearning experience
AITD eLearning Courses
Across the three courses that make up the AITD eLearning suite of courses, students will gain a solid understanding of what’s involved to plan, write, design, build, deliver and report online learning experiences.
- Describe the end-to-end process to develop eLearning and create an online learning experience.
- List the different ways that learning and eLearning can be delivered
- Recognise the terms and acronyms used when talking about eLearning
- Determine the best way to design and deliver an online learning experience based on your environment
- Assess the technical requirements of a project to determine the most appropriate tools and technology to build the learning
- Produce an analysis of a company investigating the benefit of moving their learning online (eLearning: Foundations)
- Plan, write and design an eLearning implementation based on the analysis produced in eLearning: Planning & Design
- Build and implement an eLearning solution (this course)